The Hunter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunter

We hunt kitties.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Urgh. HORROR! .

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
miavizard
Admin
Admin
miavizard

RPG
Name: Miran Xavier (Miran)
Job: Bounty Hunter, Bartender

Urgh. HORROR! . Empty
PostSubject: Urgh. HORROR! .   Urgh. HORROR! . I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:31 am

Share some of your scary tale, or real story whatsoever.

One of my e-friend send me this story, it's not that scary if you read it at noon, or evening.

Unlucky me, He gave me this 'tale' about 10 minute ago. Now is like ..morning. I'm alone in the house.

It sort of creeping me out. .__________________.
Quote :
Please Come

A 15-year old boy in a small town in Maryland sat down at his computer after getting home from school one day. He turned it on, logged into AIM, and was then surprised to receive an IM from a classmate of his, who had been absent that day.
It consisted of two words; "please come". Confused, the boy sent a reply, asking why he'd been absent that day. After two more messages and fifteen minutes with no response, he decided to get on his bike and head over to his classmate's house. It was a short ride, only about five minutes away.
When he got to the house, he found the door was unlocked. Inside, partially dried blood was splattered over the walls and floors, and an unrecognizable figure was crumpled against the far wall. It was missing an arm and a leg, and bloody streaks on the floor lead away from the body and into the kitchen. The boy slammed the door closed, and immediately called 911 on his cell phone.
When the police arrived, they found three corpses, as well as tracks leading away from the house from the back door. The forensics report concluded that the entire family, the boy's classmate and his parents, had been killed sometime the previous night

and..

Quote :
One school day, a boy named Tom was sitting in class and doing math. It was six more minutes until after school. As he was doing his homework, something caught his eye.
His desk was next to the window, and he turned and looked to the grass outside. It looked like a picture. When school was over, he ran to the spot where he saw it. He ran fast so that no one else could grab it.
He picked it up and smiled. It had a picture of the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. She had a dress with tights on and red shoes, and her hand was formed into a peace sign.
She was so beautiful he wanted to meet her, so he ran all over the school and asked everyone if they knew her or have ever seen her before. But everyone he asked said "no." He was devastated.
When he was home, he asked his older sister if she knew the girl, but unfortunately she also said "no." It was very late, so Tom walked up the stairs, placed the picture on his bedside table and went to sleep.
In the middle of the night Tom was awakened by a tap on his window. It was like a nail tapping. He got scared. After the tapping he heard a giggle. He saw a shadow near his window, so he got out of his bed, walked toward his window, opened it up and followed the giggling. By the time he reached it, it was gone.
The next day again he asked his neighbors if they knew her. Everybody said, "Sorry, no." When his mother came home he even asked her if she knew her. She said "no." He went to his room, placed the picture on his desk and fell asleep.
Once again he was awakened by a tapping. He took the picture and followed the giggling. He walked across the road, when suddenly he got hit by a car. He was dead with the picture in his hand.
The driver got out of the car and tried to help him, but it was too late. Suddenly he saw the picture and picked it up.
He saw a cute girl holding up three fingers
Back to top Go down
http://www.tagged.com/miavizard://phantom.omgforum.net
silverDs0ul
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
silverDs0ul

RPG
Name: ando tsubasa
Job: freelancer/traveler

Urgh. HORROR! . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urgh. HORROR! .   Urgh. HORROR! . I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:46 pm

gah!!
Back to top Go down
http://silverds0ul.livejournal.com/
-Hunter Admin-
Admin
Admin
-Hunter Admin-

Urgh. HORROR! . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urgh. HORROR! .   Urgh. HORROR! . I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:44 pm

that actually give me a minor goosebump.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Urgh. HORROR! . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urgh. HORROR! .   Urgh. HORROR! . I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Urgh. HORROR! .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunter :: Off Topic :: General Talk-
Jump to: