The Hunter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunter

We hunt kitties.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Games Rules a.k.a please read

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
silverDs0ul
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
silverDs0ul

RPG
Name: ando tsubasa
Job: freelancer/traveler

Games Rules a.k.a please read Empty
PostSubject: Games Rules a.k.a please read   Games Rules a.k.a please read I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:33 pm

when creating new game threads...please bear in minds these following rules

Repeated or similar game formats are prohibited
i know u guys are creative folks so please look through all the games that have been created before thus avoid from creating same games or games that have similar formats. simple isnt it?
come on people..what if one person created a 3 word games..and other created 4 words game and so on...isnt that a pain?!!

Games with no sense will be locked
remember that games involves everyone in the forum.it is not a private jokes among friends.if any of games created discriminates anyone, it will be closed.

Chatting or irrelevant spams are not allowed
just play the game as it intended to be played.there will be no chatting or spamming allowed here.there will be some off-topics moments..but dont make it a habit and please continue to play the games. spams will be deleted without warning!

No double posts
people loves to double post and i just dont know why!! any double poster will be warned...if u kept disobeying this rule...i'll ask the higher ups to delete ur goddamn account!

Read the first post!
the first post is mainly about how to play the games..so please read it,and comprehend it. dont just simply came into the thread and do whatever u wanted to in the thread.

and of course..basic rules like no flaming is applied in this thread! for more inquiries, please ask the mods

[rules may be edited as time passes and according to the environmental changes Razz ]

so now, please obey the rules and please enjoy the game as it is intended to be. dont simply spam every games. mods will have lots of troubles to clear up any unnecessary posts! trust me...that wont be nice. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
http://silverds0ul.livejournal.com/
miavizard
Admin
Admin
miavizard

RPG
Name: Miran Xavier (Miran)
Job: Bounty Hunter, Bartender

Games Rules a.k.a please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games Rules a.k.a please read   Games Rules a.k.a please read I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:51 pm

*stickied the thread*

means, no poor reason for not noticing the rules..
remember..the big boss is still watching.. clown
Back to top Go down
http://www.tagged.com/miavizard://phantom.omgforum.net

Games Rules a.k.a please read
Page 1 of 1